I have been an independent woman for many years. Prior to Paul, I was able to do everything on my own. Shopped, cooked, cleaned, took care of myself. I have come to realize how many “little things” my Paul does for me and I’m trying to be grateful in the moment and not take it for granted.
Here are just a few of the “little things” I am over the moon about:
1. When I have an early meeting or Drs. Appointment, Paul makes sure to put a post it on the mirror in the bathroom to remind me in the morning.
2. If I bring groceries etc. home, He always gets up and helps (or does majority) of putting items away.
3. More times than not, Paul will always take my plate or empty cup into the kitchen if I’m done after a snack while watching tv.
4. He makes me snacks and he makes me dinner. They are always thoughtful and delicious.
5. He always tells me that I look pretty…even when I’m in sweatpants and ponytail.
6. He does the laundry and makes nice piles of my stuff on the bed for me to put away.
7. He kills all bugs without complaint (unless I scream….he complains about that…)
8. He always brings me coffee.
9. He makes me laugh. Even when I am grouchy…he can still make me giggle. :)
10. He thinks I’m funny, or at least pretends to when I make jokes.
11.He always makes everything feel like a date, going to get ice cream (or yogurt or custurd…), going to the grocery store, going for a walk….
12. He cleans the kitchen.
13. He always folds the blanket I leave in a ball by my chair after I go to bed.
14. He lets me watch my crappy reality shows usually without complaint.
15. He knows how to turn random leftovers into something delicious and unexpected.
16. He gets more excited than I do when we get a good deal! (couponers rejoice!)
17. He remembers to water the plants when I forget…so basically he always waters the plants.
18. Even though he generally goes to bed later than I do, he always “tucks me in”.
19. I have never gone to bed (except spending the night away from him) without a goodnight kiss.
20. I feel loved everyday ALL day. I am the luckiest girl in the world!! :)